Can't loging to leaderboard to submit or vote. Too many redirects.

by nisten - opened

I tried this from both chromium and safari and keep getting the too many redirects issue.
Anyone else faces this problem or is it just my network :(

Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 11.40.17 AM.png

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Hi @nisten ,

I can confirm that I have the same problem with Safari. Did you try to login with the latest Google Chrome?

Updated to latest Chrome on Windows. I'm experiencing the same issue.

Open LLM Leaderboard org
edited Jul 25

Thanks for your messages! Please, try the following steps:

• try to login in a private mode to check if you can login with the login button
  • if you can, you can try to clear cache in a normal mode

If that doesn't help, I'll try asking the hub maintainers :)

Logged using Chrome private mode, but the submission screen still requested HF login yet again, preventing model submission, and I got the redirect problem.
I also tried logging out of HF and logging in again to clear a prior session, but that didn't resolve the issue.

Open LLM Leaderboard org

It's indeed strange – let us investigate this issue, I will return with the solution as soon as possible

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Ok, tagging @Wauplin and @pngwn on this in case one of you gets an idea - we're using the gradio oauth + huggingface_hub to allow users to login (before submission and voting on the leaderboard) and this user has been encountering a number of issues:

1. Do you think it's most likely a hub/gradio/hf_hub issue?
  2. Do you have any insight?

Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 4.29.00 AM.png
I was able to login with latest Chrome but it looks like it just allowed over 2000 redirects to go through. Yeah probably a bug with gradio somewhere. It may be traing to pass a redirect for every single model that's on there.

Chromium or safari or firefox wouldnt work. Tested with adblocker both on and off (ublock origin).

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Thanks for reporting. Yeah it's a known issue, most probably due to cookie settings. Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do except trying to modify these settings. I'll let you know once it's investigated further (and hopefully have a fix for it).

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Ok, closing since we can't do anything leaderboard side :)
Thanks for having taken a look @Wauplin !

clefourrier changed discussion status to closed