A creepy zombie clown lady

by Crescent1967 - opened

cool and creepy at the same time

Thanks @IamMrX . Still not pleased with 2.1 compared with 1.5,... but hey got to try it again once and awhile right? πŸ™ƒ

Still using Stable Diffusion in Kaggle and Google Colab most of the time (images updated to my Pinterest site). Playgroundai is OK for playing around with things quickly via my phone or tablet (mobile device), but I still like using the Automatic1111 interface with various models from Huggingface or Civitai - l like Deliberate and Aeros currently.

I just got approved for Leonardo.ai after being on their whitelist for a couple of weeks. Will give it a try.

Have a nice weekend!

Thanks @IamMrX . Still not pleased with 2.1 compared with 1.5,... but hey got to try it again once and awhile right? πŸ™ƒ

Still using Stable Diffusion in Kaggle and Google Colab most of the time (images updated to my Pinterest site). Playgroundai is OK for playing around with things quickly via my phone or tablet (mobile device), but I still like using the Automatic1111 interface with various models from Huggingface or Civitai - l like Deliberate and Aeros currently.

I just got approved for Leonardo.ai after being on their whitelist for a couple of weeks. Will give it a try.

Have a nice weekend!

yes , the base SD model still not that good especially 2.1 they removed a lot of things and artists , we ll only get something decent if we really push it, most sites have their own filters ans add ons now , those give decent results, but they have made it paid now everywhere else, im still using free only one s , well only playground for now, and i post here once in a while for memories, it was fun meeting people here,
i applied for leonardo on monday or tuesday was it this week, i think it gets approved in a week or so i heard, how much did yours take , i cant wait to try that , an midjourney alternative they say it is , btw blue willow and invoke ai are also good ive heard , i havent downloaded anything cos my vram is not that much , its good but i belive one needs atleast ard 10gb Vram to generate anything decent

Hi @IamMrX . If you are interested in trying Kaggle it has free GPUs for the first 30-hours per week, with free 19.5 GB of online storage for saving your models or images - a lot better than Google Colab (in my opinion).

If you want to try sign-up on Kaggle using your Google account, feel free to save a copy of my SD Jupyter Notebook - which I originally copied from someone else and added my own models. I have tried other Notebooks but this is the best thus far. Link: https://www.kaggle.com/code/crescent1967/stable-diffusion-webui-kaggle.

Besides Kaggle, I also copy and use the Jupyter Notebooks in Google Colab linked to in the description for each of the SD model videos related to this YouTube author: https://www.youtube.com/@nolanaatama

As I said previously, I have the same CPU/VRAM problems using an old laptop, which is why I have looked at tons of alternatives.

Let me know if you have any questions.

thanks , i will have a look at it :))