A cover model snowboarding

by Crescent1967 - opened

Text: A realistic highres photo of a female cover model snowboarding, snow, intricate, colorful, happy-go-lucky, digital art, gleaming plastic, Sunlight, beautiful outdoor scene, 3d vray, by Stanley Artgerm,

I need you to know this saved me. I'm new to this and for some reason I simply could NOT generate a snowboard that was the proper shape and colors. It kept either showing up half-invisible or with the most insane bright colors in the worst way possible. I ended up stealing words from your prompt and got the exact snowboard I had been aiming for. I later found out my problem was due to me overusing weighted words in the webui, for some reason. But this still made me realize the proper way to input prompts and now I'm unstoppable. (Also sorry I can't post the pic; it was an Img2Img of a friend of mine and I wanted to prove the power of Stable Diffusion to them and nearly embarrassed myself).

I need you to know this saved me. I'm new to this and for some reason I simply could NOT generate a snowboard that was the proper shape and colors. It kept either showing up half-invisible or with the most insane bright colors in the worst way possible. I ended up stealing words from your prompt and got the exact snowboard I had been aiming for. I later found out my problem was due to me overusing weighted words in the webui, for some reason. But this still made me realize the proper way to input prompts and now I'm unstoppable. (Also sorry I can't post the pic; it was an Img2Img of a friend of mine and I wanted to prove the power of Stable Diffusion to them and nearly embarrassed myself).

@maynardb2 good to hear that you figured it out. There is a lot of trial and error with SD... and that is part of the fun. ๐Ÿ˜